Friday, March 21, 2008

Tired of worrying

Happiness is liberty from everything that makes us unhappy.

Vernon Howard

“You sound very optimistic,” Jean Mondistin or eblog said on my shout box yesterday at Blog Catalog. I take that as a very nice compliment, it seems my efforts are working just fine.

I am so tired of being a pessimist and a worry wart. Worrying doesn’t do anything good to me. It gives me sleepless nights, depression, wrinkles, pimples, dry skin and weight loss. It’s no fun doing that at all. I am done at that point in my life that now is the time to be just happy.

This always reminds me of Bobby McFerrin’s song Don’t Worry Be Happy and this is my favorite line: “In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double”. Very true! Worrying will never ever solve anything. Life isn’t perfect. As I always tell my mom if you don’t experience problems consider yourself dead.

Enjoy summer, if you are from where I am or enjoy spring, if you are from Canada or US.

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.

Leo Buscaglia



Related Articles by Categories


5 Happy Finders:

  • Don Dousharm said...
     

    Good Morning earthlingorgeous,

    Morning coffee time again. It's a shame I can't push a button and offer you a cup.


    “In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double”

    I use this saying quite often, "A problem shared becomes only half a problem".

    Have a pleasant day...

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    I agree donald, a support group, a partner or a wing man someone you can dump all your problem and help you with it too.

    hmmm maybe you can invent some kinda teleporter...

  • Sherer said...
     

    Hello,

    This is my first time here, but will not be my last. I enjoy positive people and greatly appreciate what you are doing. I'll be back soon.

  • Prily said...
     

    Hi Miss Earth,
    How are u today?Your entries are uplifting.btw,i didn't get your message at ym.did u get my id right?prily1975@yahoo.com...
    hope to chat to u next time.cheers,my friend!

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    Thanks Prily for dropping by I will try to add you again but my server is down in the mornings office hours to be exact :) Talk to you soon when we can :) nice new profile pic :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories