Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank God! It's Monday!

“Monday is the key day of the week.” I agree to what this Gaelic proverb quipped. We should be thankful for Mondays especially those who have to go to work? Why? Because this means you are one of the few lucky people who have a regular source of income and does not belong to the marginalized sector of the society because they don’t have work or can’t find work.

Work is about daily meaning as well as daily bread. For recognition as well as cash; for astonishment rather than torpor; in short, for a sort of life rather than a Monday through Friday sort of dying... We have a right to ask of work that it include meaning, recognition, astonishment, and life.

Studs Turkel

We should change the Monday sucks attitude to Monday is a blessing. This is a wonderful day where students will learn new things in school on Mondays, employees will start earning the money they spent on a weekend, employers will start to profit again as production begins and homemakers will have a quiet time at home when their husbands and children leaves for school .

When you don’t feel like working or you feel like literally dragging your feet off to bed on a Monday morning just listen to this song and hopefully it will get stuck in your heads to be the first song you sing when you wake up on a Monday moring to perk you up:

Happy Working Song from the movie Enchanted


---

My S.H.O.E. (Seven Heaven On Earth) today:

1) I just want to share to everyone that since my last post about Clicksense, 3 days ago? I now have $.31 in my account. With what I read in others this is something, so check it out maybe you can have more than what I do, I'm just happy to see that I am earning here:
2) I also found this interesting and promising so see for yourself and let's track our improvements together if ever. I will surely update you about it. 3) One more thing... YAY! I now have 15 votes can we make it 50 votes for me:D Thank you! Vote me now!

4) A female work-mate and friend (Yoyah) just told me I look like Eva Langoria from Desperate Housewife on her billboard for Elseve in EDSA (a famous streen here in Metro Manila). Oh my! That's so flattering (*blushes*)

5) Yay I can do links now! Thanks to Zunnur for teaching me the ropes :)

6) Being told by the one you love this and reminds you everyday that "You are my dreams, my hopes, my future, and my fantasy... I love you with all my heart. I belong to you."

7) My daughter, and everything that she is.



Related Articles by Categories


6 Happy Finders:

  • Don Dousharm said...
     

    Actually, I like Mondays. I have found over the years that if you are productive on a Monday it will set the pace for the rest of the week.

    On Monday I do my usual tasks and take a look at what I have scheduled for Tuesday and try to accomplish what I can. If this can be accomplished, deadlines don't seem to be as rushed. It makes for a less stressful week.

    I am going to go off topic here, I hope you don't mind. I am starting a new blog and would like you to visit. I only have one post so far but I plan on working on it.

    Please comment and tell me what you think. It will be listed with BlogCatalog in the next few days. This is a trial run using a blog tool from my server and I want to test the waters. Until then here is the address.

    http://70s.bravelog.com/

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    Well you are one of the few who likes Mondays then :)

    Sure will drop by and see :) Good luck to the new page :) I'm goin there now :)

  • bobbyboy said...
     

    Anyone who can change Monday into a positive time truly is "earthlingorgeous" hahaha.

    I do agree though :)

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    Hahaha! Yeah that's why I'm Earthlingorgeous lol!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I'm glad that I could help you, my friend, and I'm happy that you could do the links now :)

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    yeah thanks so much for the help :) I happy I can do links now too :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories