Friday, March 21, 2008

OMG! This is Funny!

OMG! Really, I can't contain my amusement about this blog rating thing The Offended Blogger posted at Blog Catalog discussions. I had to try and see and that was the result. OMG! According to this site because I used the words pain twice and steal once. OMG! This is really funny! I think maybe this program is affected by the full moon tonight. What a lovely full moon. Hahahahaha! Jeez I'm turning into a lunatic I think!

What do you think of this program guys?

Check the rating of your blogs here if your not on Blog Catalog :)



Related Articles by Categories


6 Happy Finders:

  • Unknown said...
     

    Thanks for the greetings sweetie!
    I must admit,I had to read the tag thing too twice to understand it well.Just follow the instructions in my Tag post,Put my link on my name just like I did w/ the person that tagged me.The 7 people you will tag will put your link too in their pages.That way I think our blogs will get some exposure.That's how I understood it.Hey I'm a newbie too.LOL

    Have fun!Hope I answerd your question.Btw,if you want you can to register w/PPP, just click on the blue badge from PPP on the right side of my blog right after the blog roll.You can also sign up for the other one under it if u want.

    Have a great weekend!

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    OK I will do the tagging today :) Thanks for the tip :) HAPPY EASTER! :)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Hi Earthlingorgeous,
    Lol, that rating is very misleading. That's the difference between smart programs and human beings.

  • Don Dousharm said...
     

    Now you've gone and done it Earthlingorgeous.

    Now I have to go and find a parent just to view your blog. Where am I supposed to find one that climbs out of bed as early as I do?

    Oh, I am working on a transporter device for that coffee but I can't seem to get a hold of anyone from Star Trek for advice so it will have to be put on hold for a while.

    Don't worry though, I will just have to drink your cup so it don't get cold.

    In the mean time this is the best I can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij4w6_S_3Ls

    Happy Easter

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    Lol Zunnur,
    Yeah some programs lol funny really, it gave me this rating for the presence of pain (2x) and steal (1x) in my blog LOL!

    Lol Donald,
    A parent behind you when you read my blog, yeah I think so because my blog is so cheerful the parent would say, "Son, that is a good example of unreality." LMAO!

  • Soge shirts said...
     

    Hi earthlinggorgeous nice blog you have. I'm thinking my blog might be pg-13 at the very least. That is a pretty funny rating system though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories