Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter! (Tag You are It!)


The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.

Robert Flatt


My first ever tag! Thanks to Pinay Jade I have no idea how to make links inside the post though so please excuse.

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Weird / Random things about Earthlingorgeous

1. I like vinegar. Whatever I am eating there’s always a saucer of vinegar beside me. Yummy gets my appetite going.
2. I like to eat Milo sandwich. Milo is a powdered chocolate malt drink by Nestle.
3. I am scared of clowns.
4. I don’t drive and I don’t want to drive, I just want to be a passenger or at least someone drive for me.
5. My favorite part of doing the laundry is rinsing time. I love to get wet and wild! LOL! Using my favorite fabric conditioner, the earth friendly Downy 1 Banlaw!
6. I forget names easily, mostly random people that I met in person. Even if I have still photos with this person my head hurts to remember their name, it will take months before I remember the name, or another person reminding me of their names. A real awful and shameful experience honestly. Reason why sometimes people think I’m a snob but actually just too shy to talk to someone I know but I can’t remember the name.
7. I think I’m a very serious person. You can’t joke around me because I believe jokes are half meant. Yeah that bad! I think… I shouldn’t think anymore. What do you think?

Now I’m tagging enthusiastic new friends I made here in Blogger: Prily, LJ, Donald, Lisa, Cooper, Zunnur, Kiran and the Go! Smell flower smellers!

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

Bernard Meltzer


Bookmark and Share



Related Articles by Categories


8 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories