Monday, June 15, 2009

The Suspense Is Killing Me

One of the first things my sister and I would be doing when she arrive is process the move-in papers pay the necessary fee needed and get someone to help do the interiors in the new condo. I am so excited at moving in. I wish we can move right now. It's all so convenient for us. We don't have to travel four hours round trip just to the places me and my daughter need to visit thrice a week. The new condo is just five minutes away from my daughter's school, her speech therapy clinic is just 10 minutes away, her occupational therapy clinic and doctor is five minutes away. Commuting is not a hassle anymore as the MRT is just six floors away.

I remember my sister commented about the exterior painting in the condo. She didn't like it and asked if we could arrange to have the exterior painted as well aside from the interior of the condo but I doubt it of course. I was thinking maybe we can do the painting by ourselves when she gets home but well she is on vacation she might not want to do that. Anyway we could hire the people from the Albuquerque Painting to do the job. I heard they can do murals too. I was thinking of some cloud painting on the ceiling of my bedroom, something my daughter would love to look at instead of look down from the patio, scary!





Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories