Friday, June 19, 2009

I Don't Want To Get Married Just To Be Divorced

I was reading an article earlier about how the people from Iceland was considered the happiest people on Earth. The introduction made me think twice on how on Earth did they became the happiest people on earth when they have the highest birth rate in Europe + highest percentage of women working outside the home + highest divorce rate. But still with that the country was considered to be the best place to live in the world.

I read through it and I was enlightened a bit. It tells how people in that country are happy go lucky people who don't give a heck about things. They don't care what other people say as long as they do what they want. Moral standards are out of the question as to them what is moral and not depends on your religion, environment and belief. Icelandic prime minister, Geir Haarde believe that this is because he have incorporated the best of U.S. and Europe in this country.

This is an excerpt from that article: "But none of this happiness would be possible without the hardy self-confidence that defines individual Icelanders, which in turn derives from a society that is culturally geared - as its overwhelming priority - to bring up happy, healthy children, by however many fathers and mothers. A lot of it comes from their Viking ancestors, whose males were rampant looters and rapists, but had the moral consistency at least not to be jealous of the dalliances of their wives - tough women who kept their families fed in the semi-tundra harshness of this north Atlantic island while their husbands forayed, for years at a time, far and wide. As a grandmother I met on my first visit to Iceland, two years ago, explained it: 'The Vikings went abroad and the women ran the show, and they had children with their slaves, and when the Vikings returned they accepted it, in the spirit of the more the merrier."

If all couples would get married just to get Dallas divorce lawyer when they have misunderstanding then I think I don't want to get married anymore ever. I would rather stay single than go have a Dallas family lawyer on my back all the time updating me about the case and what I can and can not get from the procedure.

I hope I won't need a DALLAS FAMILY LAWYER in my life though. I only want to be married to one man if not none at all. I am not from Iceland and I don't think I will like their ways because I was brought-up differently by my parents. My country does not have divorce because we believe in the sanctity of marriage.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories