Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Fixed Our Flooring

Whenever there's a need for repairs around the house like the basic changing of bulbs or fixing the faucet or cover holes on our roof, I wish there was a man in the house. I think that is what men are made for, to be the handyman around the house and do the hard jobs inside the home. Too bad we don't have a man in the house and I don't have a man in the house so I just have to be one myself.

Could you imagine the tiny old me be able to move our refrigerator aside just to be able to be able to cover the entire floor flawlessly? Can you imagine me lift huge sofa and TV rack? Well I can do it honestly. I guess I have the energy for it.

But honestly if Houston Flooring was just nearby I would have immediately call them without hesitation to save me from all the lifting, dragging, sweating and all the nitty-gritty a handyman should be doing around the house. All I have to do is be cute and wipe the sweat off my man and prepare his meal after the hard work. Maybe give him a massage or two, prepare his shower and sing him a lullaby after.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories