Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Prelude to Mother's Day









Sorry for breaking the rules at this one, it's not a whole quote but one great story best suited for the greatest person in the world... Moms!

I was given this tagged by Crissy and Jade a nice prelude to Mother's Day on Sunday.

Share your favorite Mother's Day quote and link your blog here:


1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi 2. Manna from Heaven/Lena 3.And Life Goes On/Lena 4. Mommyallehs up-close and personal/mommyallehs, 5. A Mother’s Stuff / Crissy. 6.Dance of Motherhood / Dette 7. Life and Me /Pinayjade 8. My Happiness Haven/

Now I am tagging my blogging friends :
Life of an Oregano Addict/
Evolving Beings/Evita
Shawie
Florence
Donald/Urban Gardener
Beauty Tyrant
BK/ Symphony of Love
Donna/MsPinkBiik

Earthlingorgeous
Bookmark and Share



Related Articles by Categories


6 Happy Finders:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Ok gorgeous mama, I will update my blog for my fav mother's day quotes :)

  • Unknown said...
     

    Hey there thanks girl for joining in. This tag is reeally nice huh.
    Happy Mom's Day to you!

    Cheers!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Hi there!

    Oh Earthlingorgeous you are so sweet - the Mother's day tags are a great idea!!!! Thank you!

    And Happy "Early" Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

  • bobbyboy said...
     

    A very happy Mother's day to all the lovely Mom's out there :)

  • earthlingorgeous said...
     

    Hi Beauty Tyrant, :)

    Thanks will check your blog later to see which quotes you like best :)

    Hi Jade,

    Ofcourse I won't miss a mother's day tribute.

    Evita :)

    My pleasure it was just passed on to me :) glad you like.

    Bobby,

    Thanks so much!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    hey earthling gorgeous

    I've done my post, but it's a history of mother's day instead. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories