Saturday, December 19, 2009

Never Go Under The Knife

Before I joined the Nestle Fitnesse challenge I was doing all sort of things to shrink my bulging belly. I tried the diet tea that will make you go visit the toilet frequently. I tried wearing "hot" pants to sweat all the fats away. I do sit-ups three times a day. Drank all those L-carnetine rich drink to speed-up my metabolism but none of them gave me the result I am happy about. I was almost ready to get a tummy tuck. Thank goodness for this challenge. Indeed fashion is the best motivation to lose weight. I lost 2.6 lbs in 2 weeks and that is mostly the fats around my waist. I recommend everyone to try this cereal diet coz it really works.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories