Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Team Won The Nestle Fitnesse Challenge

We accepted the challenge to lose at least 2 lbs each in 2 weeks or in 14 days following a diet of Nestle Fitnesse cereal for breakfast and another main meal in the day either dinner or lunch. My team, team Earthlingorgeousness, composed of 4 women who men online only through Earthlingorgeous.com, won the challenge! In 2 weeks I lost 2.6 lbs my other team mates lost 2.8, 4 and 4.3 lbs.


The prize is an ultimate wardrobe package from Manila's most coveted designers. It's an 8-piece wardrobe that we equally divided amongst us. I will have these:
A dress from Michi Calica a well-known wedding gowns and dresses designers
7 For all mankind jeans worth almost Php12,000.

Isn't it great!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories