Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank You Lord

DEAR GOD:
I want to thank You for what You have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking You right now.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me;until the pain in my body disappears; until my financial situation improves; until the children are asleep and the house is quiet; until I get promoted at work or until I get the job; I am going to thank You right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief;
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am thanking You right now.
I am thanking You because I am alive. I am thanking You because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am thanking You because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking You because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do
better.

I'm thanking You because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

God is just so good, and He is so good all the time..



Related Articles by Categories


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories