Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Need To Get Away

I had enough of sad I had no time to mourn. I need time alone. This is where I wanna go and this is what I want to do take one of those Caribbean vacations.

I heard that Breezers has a special all inclusive vacation package and that includes all meals, transfers, transportation and entertainment and everything I want that I could think of. All I need to do is bring myself to take a vacation alone. I heard Bahamas are great if you have company but how can I reflect if I have a company with me.

And maybe since its an all inclusive vacation I virtually need much to enjoy the place. They will do the rest to entertain me if I wanted to and not force me if I don't want to like a companion you'll take with you on this wonderful place.

But I think I'd just sulk in my room if I see honeymooners in there. That would suck much.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories