Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not Much Happy Thoughts

Excuse this blog for it's straying from it's original theme, a place where I post all my happy thoughts. A place where I share inspiring things and everything that is positive and encouraging.
I am in the dumps lately and I am very much distracted/disoriented and not myself lately.

I've been misplacing so many things and I don't have the will and patience to look for them. Our house is a huge mess because I am not the me I used to be.

Yeah sure I attend happy events and get so many nice stuff out of them, win a lot of contest and stuff. But all of them are too temporary and shallow. I guess I should change my perspective and stop over reacting, over analyzing and stop being a smart ass that I am sometimes and just be simple and uncomplicated.

I need to get away from me, my head and my environment, even for a brief time. I think I'm all burnt out. I feel so empty.




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories