Friday, March 7, 2008

Comfort Foods

Wikipedia described the term comfort food as to a style of familiar, simple food or drink that is usually home-cooked, or consumed in informal restaurants. Comfort food is typically inexpensive, uncomplicated, and easy to prepare. Many people turn to comfort food for familiarity, emotional security, or special reward.

A rainbow of joy in every cup. This was the claim of the new 3-in-one milk tea mix by Lipton, and true to it's claim instantaneously I felt heavenly. Every sip just takes me to some place quiet and calming, where there is a clear blue sky, gentle cool breeze brushing against my hair. Every sip is just an orgasmic experience. I am not exaggerating, try it and see for yourself. (But of course it depends if you are a tea or coffee person, me I appreciate both, this one is exceptional!)

Comfort Food = food that is simply prepared and gives a sense of well being.

This is my ultimate comfort food! McDonald's french fries! Just a helping of it gets me back into my perky self again and destresses me. How? I don't know either but it's tried and tested, ask my man. LOL!
If there is no McD near me and I too lazy to zip to the closest one I make my own fries from fresh potatoes yummy like what I did today!

Strawberry sundae's, all types of cold crepe, strawberries, doublecheese burger or bigmac and chocolates also makes the list of my comfort foods although I don't look for them as much as I crave for french fries to fill my psychological gastronomic needs. LOL!

How about you what is your comfort food?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories