Saturday, March 1, 2008

My pleasures


The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little soon-forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.


Samuel Taylor Coleridge, poet (1772-1834)


Everytime I witness my daughter's milestones, when she gives me loving looks and sweet kisses and hugs, when she and my kitty plays, hearing my mom's satisfaction, feeling love from a distance, friends reassuring words, cooking, eating, getting enough sleep, a beautiful sunrise, full moon, stary nights, shopping, meeting friends, notes from long-time-no-hear friends, words of appreciation and praise from friends, family, bosses and former bosses, and workmates, nice pictures, surfing the net, talking to friends, watching tv, listening to music, a nice cup of coffee in the morning... all these makes me happy ... and these are just a few of the long list of things I can think about that makes me happy.

To find delight in our daily lives is very easy, we don't have to look very far. It exist where we are right now.

How about you, what makes you happy?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories