Sunday, May 31, 2009

When My Memory Escapes Me

I've been accident prone lately or I am being too clumsy and careless? Either or I am so thankful that blog helps me keep the good memories in one place and read them back and see how happy the experience was.

I realized that everything is fleeting. You have to live by the moment and not for the future. Because you can never tell when you will be gone and how long will your memory will last.

When you can't have something you want let it go, if it's meant for you to have you don't have to work so hard to get it. It will find it's way to you. Now I understand this cliche saying "If you love someone set them free, if it's your they will come back, if it doesn't it never was."





Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories