Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Memories Of SM City North Edsa



Last weekend I was invited to see the new look of the first mall I ever visited in my life, SM City North EDSA that was built in 1985. I was amazed by the latest innovation and pleased with how they created a shoppers corner in the sky with The Sky Garden. I so love it.

It's above everything especially of the noise and the smog at the ground level, as SM North is at the edge of the busy street of EDSA going to the Northern part of the country.

Lush greenery, wonderful waterworks and a string of specialty food stores and shop are available at the Sky Garden and it will be open from 7AM to 2AM. Read more about this latest innovation of SM Supermalls The Sky Garden.








Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories