Thursday, June 26, 2008

God Want Me To Tell You...

What he had told me.

It shall be well with you this year.
No matter how much your enemies try,
this year they will not succeed.
You have been destined to make it and
you shall surely achieve all your goals this year.
For the remaining months of the year, all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance.
Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows, and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you.
He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY.
He will never let you down.
I knocked at heaven' s door this morning, God asked me... My child, what
can I do for you?
And I said, Father, please protect and bless the person
reading this message... God smiled and answered... Request granted.
If you believe, just by reading and sharing and praying you have succeeded .
Be Blessed and walk in the knowledge and assurance that God is about to
turn some things around in your life.
God Bless!

Bookmark and Share



Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    This is truly beautiful and very uplifting! I'm glad I got to this site finally to read it! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories