Monday, January 26, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choi - SHOEs to Welcome The 2009 Earth Ox

1) My daughter can now say "toto" (luto) or cook in English. A real great achievement! She is starting to communicate through language!
2) I had my anti-flu shots for free and my daughter has a special waver to get hers free too! I love free stuff specially when it involves good health.
3) My blog opportunities are abound so more income for me! Yay!
4) Great news and a real development I've been wanting to hear!
5) I got my own domain!
6) My daughter can do the following on command: jump, point herself and mommy, go pick stuff :) really really awesome improvements.
7) Met new blogger friends like Maui, Jenni, and Jeff and their family.



Related Articles by Categories


3 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories