Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whenever Trouble Comes Your Way

Whenever trouble comes your way let it be an opportunity for joy.

For when your faith is tested your endurance has a chance to grow.

So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed you will be strong in character

and ready for anything. If you need wisdom - if you want to know what God wants you to do

ask him and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking.

James 1:2-6



Bookmark and Share



Related Articles by Categories


15 Happy Finders:

  • Denise said...
     

    Bless you dear one.

  • {oc cottage} said...
     

    Sooooooooooo true!

    M ^..^

  • Crissy said...
     

    Trials really help us to become a better and strong person.. A way to know how deep our faith in GOD especially at times of problems.. God loves us :)
    Housewife @ Work
    A Mother's Stuff

  • Unknown said...
     

    Hi,
    Thank You for viewing my blog on ABC-Wednesday.
    You have great posting on yr blog too,very interesting topic to read.
    Have a nice day.

  • Unknown said...
     

    This was a very nice post! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving encouraging comments. I just LOVE nice people! God bless you today!

  • Alexis said...
     

    Thanks for posting on WFW!! Have a wonderful week.

  • Lilly said...
     

    I really needed to read something like that today. Thanks for posting this. Its inspirational!

  • Sandra Carvalho said...
     

    Lovely post! ;)
    Tkx for stopping by.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    xo

  • Demetrius said...
     

    There is much wisdom and grace to be found in the things you write about. Please, continue to share the goodness of your spirit:

    "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31: 30

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Hi Earthlingorgeous,

    God is always ready to hear our heart, but we always forget to ask Him.

  • Amazing Gracie said...
     

    Thanks for your visit! That verse from James is something I need to remember. I get very negative around this time of year when the days get shorter - and this year, an election!
    ~~~Blessings~~~

  • Maria's Space said...
     

    Hi there, I was looking for an email address and couldn't find one. This has absolutely nothing to do with this post sorry...(I'm sure I will get to it soon).

    I just wanted to let you know that my daughter's name is Goddess on my blog, not in real life. Her real name is just as beautiful. I just try to keep her real name off the blog as much as possible because there are so many sickos in this world. Since I post so many photos of my kids I was trying to keep them safe.

    I started calling her Goddess because she is so beautiful and because I loved the nickname. It is better than what I used to call her when she was an infant "Banshee girl" because she cried and cried.

    Oh well, sorry to fill up a comment section about me but I don't know if people read my comment back in my comment area. I always comment back but not every one goes back to look in comments.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love seeing your smiling face in my comments.

  • Adventure girl said...
     

    Well said! I like this blog. Thanks for the lovely comments on mine;)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    very true. Troubles are the testing times for us. it is the test of what we say in good times. Troubles tells how true a person is.
    http://harneetsingh.blog.co.in/

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Great words! i like you blog: the content and the design. thanks,karina

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories