Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lots Of Blessings For This Weeks SHOES

The more you appreciate even the smallest gifts or blessings in your life the more they will come to you.

I just made that one up because I feel that way. This week are a bountiful of blessings definitely fits my S.H.O.E.S., so without further a do here they are:

1) This Monday I was able to watch the premiere of Confessions of a Shopaholic courtesy of Nuffnang PH and Columbia Pictures.
2) Same day I got free stuff and goodies a book, a purse, a key chain and a magazine.
3) I also met new blogger friends and saw an old friend in the cinema.
4) This Wednesday I got a free foot smother treat at Blue Water Day Spa thanks to Francis for choosing my blog entry at Earthlingorgeous.com.
5) I'm getting lots and lots of opps and definitely happy about it because it spells income!
6) Mom and I don't argue as much as we used to. Thank God!
7) My daughter is maturing and most of her old peculiarities are disappearing! Thank you Lord so much!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories