Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lord, Be My Strength

"Lord, be my strength, be my heart, be my foundation for the day. Let your spirit guide me, because with you, I shall never stray. Amen!"

This was a prayer my friend Maggie sent to me this morning and it made me smile immediately. Having someone think of you everyday to send such a beautiful prayer is very heart warming. Having read this from my phone, she already made me pray. Isn't text messaging great? We connect with friends and strengthen our faith as well as every inspiring message connects us back with God and give us the opportunity to pray despite our hectic days. I hope you prayed with me. Have a blessed day everyone!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories