Saturday, February 21, 2009

Married And Chatting

I have no idea why someone who is married would go to Married Chat Rooms unless probably met his or her other half on that chat room and have tons of friends in there.

Anyway, somebody told me that probably some married couples feel the need to have some support group from outside their relatives and circle of friends. That some strangers, who are married like them, that eventually will become friends after constant communication via chat. have something different to offer them when it comes to their opinion about the married life and relationship and anything that surrounds and involves being married. A support group outside the people they know in person who will be less judging and critical. If that is the case then go ahead and join chat.

Ahhhhhhhh...but still, my head is racing and is taking me to different heights, check their site and decide if you would like to join this chat room if you are married. It's free to join anyway and a nice place to meet thousands of people from different parts of the world. That sounds fun.

But this is what I foresee:

Imagine you and your hubby or wife in the same room facing your own PCs. Private message each other and then hubby ask "Honey, what's for dinner?"

"Uhmmm... I don't know, I haven't cooked yet. I'm blogging and you are chatting right?"

"Forget dinner! Wanna roll that chair back and meet me in the middle of the room for 10 minutes?"

Nuninuninu!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories