Thursday, July 23, 2009

Protect Your Home Computer

The first thing anyone who gets their computer set-up and hooked to the internet is to install their internet security. This is what I learned from my hunny who was so persistent in telling me to get an anti-virus software installed first before going online.

Good thing he had a software on hand that I installed immediately if not my PC would be a victim of those anti-malware prolifering some of the internet cafe I've been before.

There are so many free anti virus software available but you should be careful too because most of them are disguised to fool an unwitting victim. ZSecurity Anti-Virus is of the trusted brands you can use to protect your home computers safe and keep online intruders at bay. They offer a free-trial so you can see how effective they are at filtering files that can be harmful for your computer.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories