Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nobody's Perfect

I know I'm skinny but it's weird I have a big tummy. I hate my midsection so much that I will do anything possible to loose it. Well almost anything. Anything easy to do. Any painless way to do. Well honestly I've tried almost anything to be able to trim down my waistline or rather loose the jelly round protruding belly I have that always get in the way of a nice profile photo. I just hate how I look when I forgot to do a stomach in during photo shoots I look like I am pregnant or something. It's very ugly! I disappoint me. One way to get rid of them is to let go of rice forever. But gosh, I don't think I can do it. I can't help it I love rice. I don't think I will ever get full if there ain't rice on my meal.

Maybe I should try a lipo instead and get rid of this beer belly forever? But I am so scared of needles and the slicing and dicing they are gonna do with the procedure. Although they said there are painless procedures now. But still they are gonna insert some kinda stuff in my midsection and suck all the fats out. If I don't take care of my body, don't exercise and eat carelessly like eat as much rice as I want I will still get that old round belly back. Booo. Oh well I guess I just have to bare with what I have nobody is perfect anyway. Although you can't blame me if I try to be one right?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories