Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ending July With A Blast

I had such a great ending to July despite the bit of hassle on my main blog God is indeed very good. When he gives me difficulty he has something better and bigger in store for me.

Awesome things I got before the month ended:
1) A privilege to dine-in at any restaurant I want!
2) Super awesome invites to the opening of the 2nd IMAX theater in the country and a chance to have a first glance of the latest Harry Potter movie in 3D.
3) A foody Superbowl of China event
4) Fun PowerStation day with the bloggers where we get to spend more than P3,000 worth of tokens!
5) Super lotsa job opportunities coming in lots and lots of blessings!
6) My sister olay is coming home for a vacation yipee! I missed her tons!
7) I just super feel awesome and lucky!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories