Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Be Gentle With Your Hands

I went to the hospital to they to have my hands checked because the sharp pain I feel on my wrist, middle finger and index finger are unbearable. I've been experiencing occasional pain before but last night was something I cannot bear.

The general doctor I consulted at St. Lukes hospital told me it's a mild case and the full blown syndrome can be prevented with the help of medicines and exercises. I hope so, I need my right hands!

Anyway, in case you are wondering how I managed to write a post. I am using my left hands for this. I am typing real slow but at least I still can. I need to make a living you know. Besides the painkiller is working now.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories