Friday, May 2, 2008

Blog Worship and A Kids Question

Blog Awards Winner
This blog is 2 months old and it got its first blog award, Best Blog of the Day! (I didn’t even know existed). Whoever nominated me for this I am so grateful and honored. Thank you to Bonnie @ AZhttp for informing me of the award.
Yesterday, Google gave this blog a page rank of 2. Yipee! 2 in 2 months very happy!
***

Shawie of A Grateful Heart and Willard of Make Money Online with a College Student tagged me with a seemingly beauty pageant kind of question, so I was very much obliged to answer (yes, I am a frustrated beauty queen! LMAO)

Tagging requires you to start copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name link to your blog3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1: If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler? Please answer the question and put your name and link after.

If I have anything I wanted and have people do anything I wanted, I think I wouldn’t get greedy or mean but be a fair ruler to share all my blessing to the deserving people around me. Yes, there will be standards but if I am the ruler of the world I will assure that there is no poverty and everything that comes along it. Because poverty drives people cling to bad deeds just to get through their hunger if there is no poverty, there will be no crime and there will be world peace. I thank you.

(Hello everyone, including you, yes you, the one reading this! You have to answer this question here grab it and put it in your blog! )



Related Articles by Categories


6 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories