Thursday, April 1, 2010

Open Relationships

I was watching a new show on our local TV station with my mom the other day and their topic was kinda controversial, well the shows theme is controversial already. It's the first on Philippine television and I bet if it gets popular our local TV censorship will have its eye on it.

Anyway the topic that day was about a guy who left a girl he used to live with for another girl. He had two kids with the first woman, while he is still on the honeymoon stage with the new one.


I guess this is the rule people in an open relationship follow. In a more vulgar term they are called swingers. They join Lifestyle Lounge to get more networks.

It's not popular here in the Philippines or maybe its an underground thing. But in the U.S. they are very open about these things. There are groups in different localities likeRochester swingers ; Memphis swingers;and Reno swingers other places.

Couples who engage in this kind of relationships are either very confident about the love of their partners and are very adventurous or think about sex as just a tool for fun and nothing sacred about it.


I told my mom " well, if a guy wants to play around or leaves me for someone else, I won't chase him, I'll let him be and enjoy. I will do the same. If he wants to come back and tired of all this foolishness and I still love him I'll take him back. But of course I'll play around too like he did. Men and women are created equal anyway."

Mom was shocked. I said, it's how people should be thinking these days. Don't stress themselves about this trivial things. If he wants an open relationship, I'm game for it. Two can play his game.

But of course I was just saying this to shock my mom haha! I love doing that. However there's a bit of sense in what I said. I mean if he can I can. He is moving on? I will move on no holds bar.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories