Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blogging Keeps Me Sane

Did you know that I maintain several other blogs and I just got two new domains this month?

I never knew how addicting blogging could be especially when you enjoy the perks you never enjoyed on your regular day job. I write what I want, nobody dictating me what to post. Attend events, get freebies, win prizes and meet celebrities is something I never thought I could ever achieve blogging.

But aside from all those wonderful perks I love blogging because it keeps me sane.

You see I am not a talkative person, or rather I don't talk if I am not being talked to. I don't open up easily to anyone and it takes time for me to warm up to be actually be the one to initiate a conversation.

My other blogs are still at work and I won't reveal them yet as I want to have at least 30 post in it before I broadcast.

Anyways I was looking for new website hosting to host my other domains because I want my main money making high trafficked blogged to have a dedicated hosting and so I will be able to get different IPs for my other blogs.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories