Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Feel Great

After winning the fitnesse challenge more and more people come to me and asked how did my team do it. Most of them were moms who were like me and two of my team mates who were having a hard time getting back the usual shape they have when they were still single. Some would even consider Liposuction just to get rid of the ugly bulges around the waist and tummy that is the problem area of most moms like me have.

I feel great because my team now serves as an inspiration to many moms and women out there who wants to lose weight. That there is a simple way to lose weight and not hurt yourself, starve yourself or even go under the knife but by just eating right.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories