Tuesday, March 24, 2009

S.H.O.E.S.

Ooopsy it's been awhile since I post my S.H.O.E.S. (Seven Heaven On Earth, seven things, events, places or whatever that I appreciate.)

1) I was so happy to see my daughter explored the Kids At Work and did not cry during their "field trip" at her school. I guess she was comfortable with kids like her in the place and with adults who understands her and her likes :) I am so proud of her! She was singing while trying to find her way out of the tunnels 20 feel high and I can't even see her!

2) My hunny is back home, he was discharged from the hospital and getting better now, just gaining back his lost weight!

3) Awesome and unexpected blessing last week and it was used for a great purpose. Thanks!

4) I won $50 from Evilwoobie's birthday bash!

5) Lotsa fun events this weekend, a bridal fair, a chocoluva seminar, parents empowerment seminar and my second parent teacher conference!

6) The Pag-ibig housing loan is finally on a positive move!

7) Summer is here! YAY! Despite the heat it means hit the beach!




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories