Thursday, June 3, 2010

Detached

I'm sorry I have neglected this blog, it was created with a good theme and a good start that earned its good standing at the search engines. But since I am blogging full time for a living, I have set aside my personal thoughts and opinion and try to be objective in a way in my posts which leaves me not much room to be too emotional and too personal.

It doesn't mean I am detached I'm just busy with "work". I'm happy because I'm working at home doing things I love and stay with my family. I don't have any boss or time to keep. I work according to my terms and nobody else.

I will try my best to update this blog at least once a week.

All the best,
Earth :)



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories