Friday, April 24, 2009

My S.H.O.E.s for this week!

  1. My housing loan got approved! Moving out soon just waiting for the notice.
  2. I had an awesome free shiatzu massage at Blue Water Day Spa!
  3. I won a P5,000 worth of jeans from Tough Jeansmith!
  4. I got a blog advertising and promotion offer and we will take off this May! Great!
  5. I got some awesome invites to awesome fashion and beauty events this may and they contact me through the contact I provided in my blog.
  6. My daughter got her appetite back!
  7. I reached my quota even before the month end and there's more coming! Great! Exceeding my quota now! Wohoo!
Thank you Lord for all the wonderful blessings. Amen!




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories