Thursday, January 8, 2009

First S.H.O.E. of 2009

I've neglected my SHOE's for a while so now is the right time to use them as I am bit in a not-so-good mood. I am summoning the things that are good and all things good to come my way.

In case you didn't know SHOE stands for Seven Heaven on Earth a meme I've created first couple months of this blog and I think I'll revive it soon, soon is now :)

1) Thank God for granting me my birthday wish, a caregiver for my daughter now we will have to see if she will stay long with us. I hope so! It's a wish granted!

2) My darling precious daughter is 7 years old and she's so lovely and sweet.

3) Miraculously my pocket seems to not ran out of cash despite the big and non-stop spending I've been doing during the holidays and even for my daughter's birthday party on Sunday.

4) I love my new header at my Earthly Explorations blog.

5) We got good new neighbors.

6) I'm gonna use the money I earned blogging for my daughter's birthday party!

7) I'm thankful and blessed to have a sister who is so supportive and loving to my daughter.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories