Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Steve Prachyl's Brushed Metal Art

If I was not in the profession I am in right now, I might have been an artist.  A painter to be exact.  I love to draw and I love to make things with my hands.   Like a friend told me who is Earth without Art!   She said this because everyone can see my artistic side in whatever I do.   I think I breathe and live art.

When I saw Steve Prachyl's brushed metal wall art I was super impressed.  This takes a lot of practice and skills and even patience.   The details on his metal wall art is so intricate and well detailed.  Anyone who will take a look at it will be mesmerized and fall in love with it.

His metal wall art  designs will look very good in a house with a modern contemporary design.  It will make a good centerpiece or accent in the dining area or in the living room.  Some of the designs will also look good in the bedroom or even the bathroom.

Most of his metal art works are abstract in design and are made of weaved metal with light and soft movements.  This is what he calls art in brushed metal.  Something very different and very modern.  I love it.

You can check more of his art work in his website there is  gallery of his designs but here is two of my favorites from his collection:



I think he accepts orders and inquiries for customized metal wall art works as well.  I wonder how much a piece is.  Must be expensive!   But well it is worth it.  

There are size options for those who wants to order and is available in 5 feet width and 12 feet in length.  The shipping fee and carting fees are calculated separately from the art fee.   You can't install the art on your own and must be installed by a professional.  The metal materials used for this kind of art is are lightweight made of brushed and lacquered aluminum.  Aside from silver and rustic greys  this kind of art comes in soft brown color as well.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories