Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happiness Is A State Of Mind

I have to admit that this cliche is somewhat true.  Last September, I knew I hated the whole month, there's was something about September that just takes out my happy spirit.  I was super waiting for September end because I knew October and the next following months will be happier.  True enought my October 1st started with a blast.  I was partying with beautiful people, at a high-class location with the cream-of-the-crop.  I've been out-of-town and back and wow I got a lot of gifts from brands that support my blog.  Life couldn't be much better.  

Of course I have some downs as well but compared to the ups, it was nothing at all.  It stresses me sure but not that much that I will require a Dallas elder law lawyer or a Dallas elder law attorney to fix the mess or the hassle I am going through.  

I would need a lawyer though if in case I don't keep my mouth shut or in blogging terms let my finger do the talking a lot.  Because despite having a TRO against the anti-cybercrime law we are not sure when the TRO will be lifted and the online libel clause will take effect and whatever we said online will still be used against us even if we wrote it during the period of the TRO.

Anyway,  I am inviting only the good things to come in my life and all other inconveniences are just there to balance it off .  Everything  in my life is great.  I am happy, I am healthy and I am wealthy and so are my family.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories