Friday, September 21, 2012

Home Makeover

My bedroom is full of memories both sad and happy.  Some I want to forget, some I want to remember for the rest of my life.

The bed I am sleeping on has a lot of memories as well.  I bought it 10 years ago before my daughter was born.  I've been wanting to replace it because the matress is all torn and the spring is almost breaking out of it.   The bed frame just broke recently when the daughter and her aunt decided to have fun and played trampoline with it.

I removed the bedframe already and what's left is the matress.  I will be going to a furniture store tomorrow and buy our new bed which will suit our changing lifestyle.  I am planning for a double decker or the one with a pull-out or maybe just a Queen size bed, because daughter and I sleep together and will sleep together forever!

The store I am looking at is on sale and I am looking at a real good deal.  I already asked the PR and they said they offer furniture shipping with all the purchases from them.  I also hope they can take away my old bed as there's no room for it here at home.  Storing it will just take a lot of space and well I need all the space I can get.  Wish me luck!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories