Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Best Coffee Makers

I don't drink too much coffee compared to other people I know who can gulp more than 4 cups a day. I feel I don't need that much coffee plus the fact that I think I won't be able to sleep if I drink too much of it.

Some research said drinking coffee is good for your health, while others said its not because of the caffeine. I guess it works differently for different folks. Some also said it has good anti-aging components which makes us look younger. 

But if you ask me I can give you feedback about who are the best coffee makers in town. If its shops then I can recommend you to Seattle's Best, Bo's Coffee, Starbucks and even Kapihan ni Lola haha.

They have the best coffee maker machines too and are very expensive. One coffee show we visited for a tour said their most cheapest machine cost about Php150,000! 

If its brands then the best coffee makers are Kopiko, especially their Kopiko Brown coffee. I also like Blend 45 3-in-1 coffee. I don't like Nescafe much its too strong for me. I like my coffee creamy and sweat not too strong but just right. They're just the same as San Miguel 3-in-1. 

How about you what is your favorite coffee shop and coffee maker brand?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories