Friday, September 3, 2010

Keeping My Things Safe

I never had a locker when I was in my gradeschool or highschool because our school doesn't provide such and doesn't have any funds for it and so we are forced to carry all our school books and notebooks and other school things everyday.

The only time I was able to use lockers was when I was working for a call center and this is way beyond highschool or even college. I guess most of us haven't used lockers during school time because most lockers in there were decorated like some gradeschool or highschool kid would do. They say its an expression of ones self but well its not so professional to think that its an office locker. People use it like they are back in school and are using school lockers.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories