Friday, June 25, 2010

Girly Car

I don't know how to drive but if ever I would I want my first car to be a bumble bee Volkswagen, like the one Drew Barrymore used in the movie Mad Love.  I want everything customized from the dashboard, the paint, the wheels, the car seat and I also want to have some custom headlights installed to it.

The only thing I don't like about the Volks is that they have loud auto machines so maybe I will have it replaced by something that is not noisy.  Hmmmm I wonder how much will I spend with all this personalized Bumble Bee!

But if I have more money than I can imagine I would like to have a Mini Cooper for my first car and then have a Jaguar, a Volvo, Chevrolet Cobalt , Alfa Romero 8C, a Ferari 599 , a Ford Pantera, a Porshe Boxter, Lamborghini Countach lol... OK OK I can't drive but I love how they look!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories