Sunday, March 28, 2010

Justin Timberlake Live In Manila

I am such a huge fan of Justin Timberlake I admire his talent, the way he sings and dance. I think he will be and he is the next generation Michael Jackson.

I was super lucky to be able to see Justin Timberlake in the flesh last night during the Changing Lives Concert/ Timbaland Shock Wave II Tour Manila with Timbaland and Jojo.

It was the best and the first huge concert with big international names I've ever attended and I wasn't disappointed. It was the best imagine 10 songs from Justin Timberlake! The concert lasted for 2 hours! It's just wonderful.

You can watch Justin Timberlake performing Sexy Back feat Promiscuous Girl and Lovestoned live here.

For photos of the Changing Lives Concert look here



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories