Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy With The Results Of The Oscars

I'm happy with the results of the 82nd Academy Awards or The Oscars.  Women all over the world are so proud and happy to have the first female film maker to claim the first Oscar Award for Best Director. Kathyrine Bigelow for her movie The Hurt Locker won over the box-office director James Cameron for his movie Avatar.

I haven't seen the movie yet as war movies does not appeal to me but since after the win and knowing that the director was a woman, I will find a way to watch this film.

Sandra Bullock won the Best Actress in a leading role for the movie The Blind Side , her first Academy Award since her acting career.  Moni'que was so happy for her win as the Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the movie Precious, another movie that I have to see.

The 82nd Academy Awards Winners List 



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories