Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Altering My Look

Do you know whats the best props/accessories to use to look dignified and old?

When I was doing some PR job for some known personalities couple years back I used to wear
eyeglasses to make me look older and nerdy! I do that because I look 10 years younger than my actual age in person and I hate not being taken seriously just because I look young. Just because they thought I was just a girl who doesn't know anything but look pretty! Excuse the put. So I needed a props and the eyeglasses worked well.

Eventually they realized I'm not a little girl and I know what I am doing. So I got rid of my nerdy spectacles because they are kinda uncomfortable. Also, they got lost somewhere I don't know where.

How about you what do you do to alter your look when doing business?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories