Monday, February 22, 2010

Wonky Browsers

Is it just me or net browsers are wonky lately?  I'm using 3 different browser and all of them are having problems.  Chrome crashes from time to time, Firefox crashes all of the time, Explorer is a slow as hell.  It's annoying specially when you are working on something and your browser shuts down.





Although there's the recover thingy but still the inconvenience of doing everything again or just wait for the windows to open is a big hassle.  

Some said probably its my net or my computer maybe I have installed something in my PC that's making it this way.  I think I need a duplicate finder program that will delete all the duplicate programs I have installed in my pc.  Oh well, I will just have to bear with it until these browser developers fix the bug in their programs.




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories