Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To Drive Or Not To Drive?

My daughter is growing fast. In fact she is just a couple inches away into getting as tall as me and she is only eight. What else if she becomes a teenager!

With this in mind I really believe I should learn how to drive so I won't have a hard time dragging her up and down a public vehicle and be mindful where here hands go or when she is going to scream. Aside from that I wanted to take mom and daughter to places I go to but I just couldn't do it when we are commuting. It's hard to take care of a senior and a special person at one time.

Anyway, I've been looking around for places I can learn how to drive and for nice cars I would want to drive. The one in SM Fairview kinda looks like what the Phoenix auto dealers would offer me. But of course before I buy a car I should learn to drive first!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories