Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Stuff For My Bedroom

After all that cleaning I did I realized I need a couple of stuff to keep all my things intact and undisturbed by my very playful daughter.

Among the things I need are a new bed because my bed is badly shaped now after some springs have deformed and misplaced. I had this bed for more than 8 years now. I also need new cabinet or storage for all my make-up and kikay stuff. I need to Shop Premier for storage boxes that are durable.

My honey had been pestering me about my computer chair, he said I need to get a new one because this one is bad for my back and butt. I'm too stubborn to get one since its big and bulky. But if he really cares about my back he should surprise me by getting it for me instead. LMAO!

I also need a new carpet or at least a vacuum cleaner. The broomstick just couldn't do the job anymore.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories