Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laptop Cum Breakfast Table

I wasn't feeling well on my birthday a couple days ago, I was having those Birthday blahs because nobody greeted me yet when I woke up and nobody prepared anything special for me.
I wanted to sulk in my bed and not get up and just have the day pass by if not for a couple of things I need to do and places I need to go to.

My bed is a comfy place to be in when days like these comes. Its like one of those bedroom set displays at your favorite furniture showroom.

So yeah I got up ate my daughters birthday cake and eat it too. I went out for an event with my daughter and well I am glad I did because I had super fun with my date with my daughter at Manila Polo Club where she ate all 3 plates of pancit. Then we had a fun day at the arcade where we rode those crazy rides she love.

Going home I was happy to find a nice gift delivered at my doorstep from someone I did not expect to remember my day. She was the only one who gave me a gift for my birthday a laptop that can double as a breakfast table made of bamboo. It was a nice feeling. I appreciate it much.

So my day didn't end bla at all. Thanks to people like her who made my day.




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories