Thursday, January 14, 2010

Comfortable Shoes

I don't wear much high heels, I never liked them much. I only wear them when the occasion and the dress I wore calls for it but as much as I could I don't wear them lots. I know they can add height to vertically challenged people like me but fir me comfort is still my priority when it comes to my foot wear.

I am glad that ballerina shoes, gladiator shoes, and flat boots like UGG came to fashion and are here to stay. I guess because people realized that what's the use wearing fashionable 4 inches stilettos when you have to worry about callouses and foot discomfort.

I love them Ugg boots they are so comfortable to the feet. They hug and care for your feet like a real good friend. I like the ones made of sheepskin, but there are also designs made of leather and suedes.

There's an Ugg boots sale at the Ugg Mall, some of them are sold at 50%-70% less! Are you looking for a cardy boots, mini boots, tall boots, metallic boots, button boots, knit boots or kid boots? They are all there.


Take this classic black short boots for example. It is usually sold at $110.00 but now it's sold for $45.00! It's made of llavish twin-faced sheepskin for the utmost comfort. Hand wash only!


Or how about this Classic Tall boots in Chestnut Wrapped . It can be worn folded down to show off the fluffy sheep skin for a different look and accent. Just a reminder these boots are not made for snow and ice or heavy walking. They are simply for fashion and comfort!

There are ugg boots for kids sold at $29.99 each. There are so many colors and designs that are fun and funky that kids will surely love and moms will adore!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories