Saturday, December 19, 2009

Driving Lessons

Looks like I'm gonna take driving lessons soon because everyday is getting harder to commute when we go out with my senior mom and my growing special girl. I was so exhausted yesterday when we went to watch AVATAR on IMAX because of the long lines and traffic we have to endure just to get home.

I'm just worried that if I indeed learn how to drive, get a car and drive along Metro Manila streets that I would also need to learn basic car maintenance thingy in case of emergency. Would I still need a Motor Trade Insurance or something like that? I don't have a clue. Or maybe just get a driver and mechanic to do all the complicated things for me. Blah. Sorry just thinking out loud.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories